After 3 wonderful weeks in South East Asia, it is hard to explain the alegria I feel to be back in Madrid, but here are 5 key points:
1. Wonderful weather. It’s damn hot, but it’s a lovely dry heat. (Washing dries on the line faster than a Porsche 911 reaches 60 mph!)
2. Sitting outside at night drinking cold beer on busy Madrid terrazas surrounded by beautiful Spanish people.
3. Croquetas. How I missed them.
4. Having my Macbook back – no more internet cafes (I am a sad geek, I admit it).
5. Ummm, well, I’m not sure there is a fifth, the above points cover food, drink, weather and work. What else does a man need?! (answers below please 😉 )